Candles or Scentsy?

There can't be a whole lot of difference between a regular candle and a wickless candle if they both smell nice...Right? That's the school of thought for many who haven't discovered Scentsy Scents, fragrances and Scentsy warmers.

Click the image to see the full range of Scentsy Warmers
First… What is Scentsy?

Scentsy is a direct marketing company with a variety of fragrant products centred around home fragrance. The primary product is a wickless candle warmer that heats wax cubes ( Bought in a bar which has 8 cubes) to a point where they are just warm enough to melt. This releases the fragrance (and there are more than 85 scents to choose from) until you turn off the warmer. At that point, the wax hardens again for later use, removal and/or replacement. Each Cube will give you between 10 and 15 hours fragrance. ( Conservative estimate...many scents last much longer) The warmers all come with an unrivalled LIFETIME GUARANTEE against manufacturer defect... anything stops working you simply contact the consultant you bought it from or Scentsy ( free phone No) and the warmer will be replaced.

Regular Candles Vs. Scentsy Wickless Candles

Most people are blissfully unaware of the existence of Scentsy, others are die hard lovers of their scented candles and love to burn the wicks to release that intoxicating aroma. Whether they do it for the smell or the quiet, beautiful flicker of the flame, it's always down to personal preference. There are unfortunately a number of problems that come with owning and burning normal scented candles with fire. 1. The biggest issue is that when you burn just about anything, especially paraffin wax made from petroleum (used in most scented candles) you may wind up with carcinogens. Because most people close windows when they burn scented candles to keep the smell in, you're cutting down ventilation while releasing carcinogens into the air - and then you breath it in. The more you burn, and the more often, the more you could be poisoning yourself (and your family).

2.You have to deal with the soot in the house. The smoke curling up from candles clings to the walls, the décor, ceiling, shelves and everything else around the candles. If you burn candles in the same location long enough you'll start to see dark spots collecting where soot sticks to the walls. 3. It's unsafe. According to the UK Fire and Rescue Services.., " But with candle fires resulting in around 350 casualties each year, we would like you to take extra care with candles this winter - nearly 40% of all fires started by candles result in a death or injury." A small child or pet knocking a candle over could start a fire where at best no lives are lost....but you lose all your most prized possessions...just doesn't bear thinking about!

The Benefits of Scentsy Wickless Candles

Wickless candles are just that - they're wickless and without flame. A Scentsy wickless candle warmer is a piece of superbly hand crafted Home Decor. With over 50 very individual and unique designs made from Ceramic, pottery or glass, there is sure to be at least one that will fit in with your decor. On each warmer lies an element warmer or a light bulb covered by a small tray or dish. That tray/dish holds a piece of a scented Scentsy bar made of food-grade paraffin wax. The element or light bulb warms the wax just enough to melt it and release that fragrance, with the wax being only warm to the touch. From that description alone, the benefits of Scentsy wickless candles are obvious. All have an on / off switch discretely housed at the back of each unit.

1. There is no fire hazard with Scentsy warmers outside of the typical (very slim) chance of an electrical fault. 2. Food grade paraffin wax is safe for kids and pets because it's non-toxic. The low melting point makes it only warm to the touch and prevents the wax from reaching a smoke or combustion point. That makes it safe for birds as well. Because it does not heat to above body temperature there is also the safety factory to consider when kids or pets accidentally knock it over...no risk of burning or scarring, and it easily wipes up. 3. There is absolutely no soot because nothing is being burned. When the small chunk of wax from a Scentsy bar has lost its scent (anywhere from 10 to 20 hours of warming) you simply let it cool until it's hard, remove the wax and discard it. The warmer bowl can be wiped out with a warm towel and it's ready for the next scent. Overall, your clean up and maintenance is pretty simple and easy. Alternatively you can drop a cotton wool ball into the melted wax and soak up the used wax, wipe around and drop a new cube in! And of course it's important to mention that candles in any form tend to be limited in what they lend to the décor and the environment while Scentsy warmers are all handmade and very decorative. From seasonal designs to Kids styles they fit into to just about any lifestyle. Scentsy also provide a range of kids products, laundry products and Diffusers and Natural and Essential Oils

To find out more about Scentsy or to request a free trial of a warmer nad some wax for you to use in your home Contact Me TODAY!

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square