Roasting Turkey..... the scent of the Christmas tree… Freshly baked cookies?
What scent reminds you of Christmas?
Christmas is in the air...can you smell it?
When your out walking in that brisk cold air that's settling over us mixed with the delicious scent of Fir cones and Holly berries, When you get back home to the cosy heat and ambience and aroma of an real fire, or starting to bake your favourite Christmas treats like mincemeat pies and Christmas Cake – these Christmassy smells get us in the mood for all the festivities that lie ahead . But there are the not-so-nice smells too – like your mother-in-law’s sickly sweet overpowering perfume or the dogs who indulged in just a little too much festive food and treats! Sound Familiar? Read on.....
These 10 smells of Christmas are definitely sure to get your home smelling just the way you want it in a flash....With Scentsy there’s no need to let the stinky feet or burnt offerings or greedy pets ruin your festive spirit... just turn your Scentsy warmers on, pop a cube of one of our festive Christmas scents into your warmer and chase away any unpleasant odours! Santa will definitely love it when he comes to visit!.
We all have one special scent that reminds you of long ago Christmases at Mum's or visiting Granny's home...is it any of these?
1. Fir and Pine ...Who doesn’t love the fresh pine scent of a lush, green Christmas tree? It instantly brings back memories of Christmases long ago and conjures up images of beautifully decorated houses, sparkly twinkling lights, and of course, Christmas presents!
Try Farmhouse Fir by Scentsy
2. Snow ....How do you describe snow? Crisp, clean and fresh. Not the wet, slushy stuff , but there’s just something about new fresh falling snow that makes us turn our faces to the sky and sniff at the air. Feel the bite in the air and make snow angels! Love the snowy scent?
Try Scentsy Eskimo Kiss or Snowplace Like Home
3. Hot chocolate ...Trudging home through the snow, cold and frozen to the bone...a mug of Hot chocolate waiting for you is a fond memory for many of us. Hug In A Mug from Scentsy delivers the comforting cozieness for you whole house even for the biggest Bah Humbug!
4. Percolated Coffee ... One of my fondest memories was waking up on Christmas Morning to the aroma of percolated Coffee. Mum treated herself every Christmas Morning to a jug of percolated coffee whilst she prepared Christmas Dinner! Breakfast Blend is every coffee lovers perfect scent
5. A Real Log fire ....Huddled around the crackling fire, dressed in your Pj's and getting super excited about Santa coming Woody Smoky and warm describes Scentsy's Cozy Fireside to a tea!
6. Roast chestnuts ...No Christmas event is complete without the scent of roasting chestnuts wafting through the air. Sweet and nutty with that unmistakable hot charcoal scent, these steaming morsels smell like a good ol’ fashioned Christmas.
7. Christmas cake ... Love ‘em or hate ‘em, the fruity, spicy aromas of Christmas cakes are as Christmassy as Santa’s red and white suit. There’s something comforting about their darkly sweet, rum-tinged scent, as long as you don’t have too much of Grandma's version ...she was a bit heavy handed with the rum! Old English Fruitcake is a must have!
8. Cinnamon... The sweet, hot spiciness of cinnamon is a festive ingredient in all things Christmas. Whether it’s in mulled wine, cookies or your warmer, its warm, inviting scent makes everything seem cosier and merrier – perfect for those cold winter nights. Clove and Cinnamon will be the perfect choice for all cinnamon lovers
9. Oranges and Mandarins ... To this very day the scent of a peeled mandarin will transport me back to my childhood and finding the mandarin hidden in the toe of my Christmas Stocking! Mandarin Moon is a fruity, spicy, festive scent combination of mandarin oranges and cinnamon The intoxicating aroma of instantly brightens up those long winter nights.
10. Gingerbread ...Men, cookies, houses… why can’t everything be made out of gingerbread? That fresh out of the oven gingerbread scent – sweet, buttery, gingery, spicy – is simply irresistible and always draws a crowd. A gingerbread fan? You’ll like Scentsy Frosted Ginger Cookie – visitors will think you've been baking all day!
No one wants visitors to be greeted by smells of wet clothes, stale odour , BO or worse burnt Christmas Dinner. Its cold outside and chances are that your windows are sealed shut to prevent the heat inside from escaping! But you are also trapping all the unpleasant smells inside too! A Scentsy warmer will eliminate any unpleasant odour....and leave your home smelling welcoming comforting and oh so pleasant. Pop in a cube of your favourite scent and that's it...easy simple to use and very long lasting.
The scents above contain a selection of scents which evoke Christmas Memories for me...do you have one that has not been listed above? Please add it to the comments and see if I can find a
scent to match or browse the whole range here